- Removed jQuery from repository. Use your own copy of jQuery.
- Removed the tdi-bundle-all (with jquery included) bundle. Use your own copy of jQuery.
- Added general support for unknown instructions. All unknown instructions will be recognized and their custom events will be triggered with all their attributes.
- Removed the direct support for
Dialoginstructions. Replaced with general support for "unknown" instructions.
- Removed the
- Changed the bundle name from
syncproperty to TDI.Ajax.Request.send method. It controls whether the AJAX request will be synchronous or not. Defaults to false.
- <update> instruction with empty body will not clear the target contents (use clear="true" option instead)
CHANGES AFTER VERSION 1.5.1
- Changed the way of collectiong XML instructions to allow HtmlUnit testing
CHANGES AFTER VERSION 1.5.0
- Added support for dialog ID attribute
- 28.1.2013 Fixed form serialization problem - http://bugs.twinstone.org/browse/TDI-6
- 28.1.2013 Fixed browser check, was not working correctly in IE10
CHANGES AFTER VERSION 1.4.1
- Added support for <dialog> XML protocol tag
- Fixed problems with <iframe> in IE8/7
- Recreated and fixed the NeutralTest with HtmlUnit
- All tests run through Jetty now
- jQuery upgraded to 1.6.3
- Send TDI text inputs by pressing Enter
CHANGES AFTER VERSION 1.3.4
- Added support for <message> XML protocol tag